Event : UFC 260
Date: March 28
Location: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, Nevada
Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card) | 8 p.m. ET (prelims)
How to watch: ESPN+ PPV
UFC heavyweight champion Miocic beat Ngannou at UFC 220 in January 2018, claiming a unanimous victory over his opponent.
The Croatian has since fought out a thrilling triple-header against Daniel Cormier, beating him in their third clash last August to defend his world title.
Now, Miocic is gearing up to face Ngannou again with ‘The Predator’ having won his last four bouts by way of knockout.
He took out Jairzinho Rozenstruik at UFC 249 last summer to earn his second shot at Miocic’s gold.
UFC 260: Fight card
- MAIN EVENT: Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou, Heavyweight
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque, Welterweight
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida, Bantamweight
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick, Women’s Flyweight
- Khama Worthy vs. Jamie Mullarkey, Lightweight
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Fabio Cherant, Light Heavyweight
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov, Welterweight
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk, Light Heavyweight
- Shane Young vs. Omar Morales, Featherweight
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar, Middleweight
UFC 260 FIGHT ODDS
Bet MGM (as of March 22) has installed Ngannou as the surprising favorite at -135 even though he got outclassed the first time around. Placing a bet on Ngannou means you’d need to bet $135 to win $100. Meanwhile, Miocic is at +110, meaning if you bet $100, you’d net $110.
STIPE MIOCIC RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: American
- Born: August 19, 1982
- Height: 6-4
- Reach: 80 inches
- Total fights: 23
- Record: 20-3
FRANCIS NGANNOU RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: Cameroonian
- Born: September 5, 1986
- Height: 6-4
- Reach: 83 inches
- Total fights: 18
- Record: 18-3