Adrien Broner vs Jovanie Santiago
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20
Start Time: 9:00 pm ET
Location: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
Controversial boxer, Adrien Broner, will make his comeback against Jovanie Santiago. The pair will headline a Showtime card on Saturday, February 20. Despite Broner getting all the attention, the undercard features two fantastic bouts.
Just like ‘The Problem’, two fighters on the undercard are also making a return to the sport. So we look at the undercard of Broner‘s return and see who comes out on top in those fights.
ADRIEN BRONER RECORD AND BIO
- Name: Adrien Broner
- Nationality: American
- Born: July 28, 1989
- Height: 5-6
- Reach: 69 inches
- Total fights: 38
- Record: 33-4-1 with 24 knockouts.
JOVANIE SANTIAGO RECORD AND BIO
- Name: Jovanie Santiago
- Nationality: Puerto Rican
- Born: January 20, 1990
- Height: 5-7
- Reach: 70 inches
- Total fights: 15
- Record: 14-0-1 with 10 knockouts.
Adrien Broner Vs. Jovanie Full Card (SHO, 9:00 pm ET)
- Adrien Broner (33-4-1, 24 KO) vs Jovanie Santiago (14-0-1, 10 KO), welterweights, 12 rounds
- Otto Wallin (21-1, 14 KO) vs Dominic Breazeale (20-2, 18 KO), heavyweights, 12 rounds
- Robert Easter Jr (22-1-1, 14 KO) vs Ryan Martin (24-1, 14 KO), junior welterweights, 12 rounds
Adrien Broner vs. Jovanie Santiago prediction
If Broner can’t win here, it might be time to call it a career. All he needs here is a victory. He can struggle and not look good, and, in my mind, as long as he pulls out the victory after two years out of the ring, that’ll be a boost. I think it’ll happen. Say, Broner by unanimous decision.